Now more than ever, you want the color palette in your home to inspire tranquility and a sense of welcome—and perhaps a bit of the mischief, cheerfulness, or downright humor that speaks to
Cranberry Bliss Bread Recipe
Dated: December 15 2020
• 1 cup flour
• 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
• 1/4 t baking soda
• 1/4 t baking powder
• 1/2 t kosher salt
• 1/2 cup butter
• 1 cup sugar
• 2 large eggs
• 1 t vanilla
• 1/2 cup buttermilk
• 1/2 cup dried cranberries + 1/2 cup chopped for decorating
• 1/2 cup white chocolate chips + 1/2 cup for melt
Vanilla Icing Ingredients
• 2 cups powdered sugar
• 1 t vanilla
• 2-4 T milk
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a 9” loaf pan
- Sift together dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl
- Mix butter and sugar, add eggs one at a time, mixing as you go, until incorporated.
- Alternate adding dry ingredients and buttermilk to your mixer with wet ingredients, with dry ingredients being the last thing you add.
- Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate chips
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 1 hour
- Allow to cool completely before removing from pan.
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk until well combined.
- Pour icing over bread and allow to dry for at least 30 minutes
- Top with 1/2 cup chopped cranberries and white chocolate chips
I am a people gatherer and a community builder. I believe that being connected to people and a place can get you through anything life has in store. It is a privilege to walk alongside people as they ....
Latest Blog Posts
The 2020 housing market was full of surprises. Despite a health pandemic impacting nearly all segments of everyday life, real estate was resilient. Realtor.com® recently released its 2021